Affiliated Medical Associates of Morristown established a practice-based outpatient infusion center to accommodate the ambulatory infusion needs of their patients and those of the community in a patient-focused setting.
- Patient care provided by Infusion Specialists- the Infusion center is supported by Physicians, Pharmacists and Nurses specifically trained in infusion therapy.
- Enhanced Patient Safety through Physician Oversight - patient care is monitored by Physicians board certified in internal medicine and Infectious disease specialized in infusion therapy.
- Continuity of Care - patient care, training and monitoring is provided by the same caregivers throughout the course of therapy. Our 24/7 on-call support system ensures practitioner accessibility.
- Hospital Avoidance - oftentimes patients can be treated in outpatient setting, completely avoiding hospitalization altogether. This prevents exposure to nosocomial disease and is more cost efficient to both the patient and the healthcare system.
- Decreased Hospital Length of Stay- due to the controlled, safe, and patient-focused environment provided by our center, we strive to get our patients back to their normal routine through prompt hospital discharge afforded by the ability to support their infusion needs in our ambulatory setting.
Our infusion billing department will contact the patient's insurance company to ensure the infusion therapy will be covered. Once it has been approved the patient will be given a full accounting of expected costs for the therapy. This accounting is based on information from the patient's insurance company and actual amount could be different after insurance is filed and paid.